Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Beer Tasting Party

The beers are lined up and ready for drinking!
Have you ever wondered which of your friends have a refined taste for beer?  Or maybe, it is time to break out of a rut, always ordering the usual, and try something new!  One of my friends hostessed a beer party.  She did a blind taste test with ten different beers and we had to try to guess what each one was.  We had a great time trying to make our guesses and even more fun laughing at the wrong answers later!  It was a great excuse for us to get together and have a good time.  Have you ever had a beer tasting party?  What are other ways you break out of the usual meet for happy hour get together? Please share your ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I am totally stealing this idea. My husband and our friends would have a blast with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beer tasting? Sounds pretty much like the perfect Friday night to me! Did the accuracy of people's beer-identification deteriorate as the evening went along? After ten glasses you could probably give me milk and I'd think it was beer! Love the photo too!
    Ant

    ReplyDelete