Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Give Thanks and Decorate!

Thanksgiving was a much smaller affair this year with only 13 of us around the table.  It was a lovely day in Sacramento.  The fall colors were in full effect complimented by a bright blue sky and sunshine.  My mom organized dinner and I set the table at my grandparent's house.  Sadly, I was unable to put together the flower arrangements due to the fact that I was sick with a cold earlier in the week but my Mom picked up some cornucopia arrangements from Costco! I gathered what I could and made due with items I already had in my arsenal to decorate the table.   I hope everyone had a great holiday and is enjoying a long weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful table! I love the ribbon/place cards ... a very nice touch. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete