Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Yes, I grew up watching Ren & Stimpy....which could explain a lot.  Anyways, I digress...  I just feel the urge to list some things that I am very excited about/happenings in my life!

*Overnight getaway to a romantic city with my handsome boyfriend!

*Engagement Party tomorrow for great friends and a yummy new restaurant! If you make it here you have to try the fried pickles!

*Birthday celebration for another good friend in the evening!

*This creative wonder designing a new blog layout for me!

*Florence + The Machine (see previous post)

*Getting to see my lovely and quirky brother last night before he departed for Hawaii today.... and the fashion show of thrift store Hawaiian T's he purchased for the trip!

*I'm still excited the Giants won the World Series!!! And the fact that I was able to give my boyfriend this amazing pieces of customized art on his birthday...the same day Tim Lincecum pitched to win the world series! Beat Up Creations on Etsy is amazing! We love the plates!
Beat Up Creations on Etsy

Now, I need to fight off this sore throat and headache! Wish me luck! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment