Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How Cool Is This?!?

Keith Loutit's Small Worlds was recently shared with me by my brother.  I was instantly mesmerized by his films which appear to be of a miniature scene when they are actually real life! He was the pioneer of the tilt shift/time lapse technique.  Loutit's goal is to build and create wonder by  "challenging people's perceptions of scale, and helping the viewer to distance themselves from places they know well".  The films actually remind me of watching a Gumby film.  Maybe I'm out of the loop and everyone knows about these films but I couldn't resist sharing them! 

       
Small Worlds Project: Trafalgar Square. Pause while a clip is playing to share it.
Tilt Shift Video by Keith Loutit | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment