Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yes


The countdown to Vegas has begun! I can't wait to celebrate a very special bachelorette in a big way! This photo got me excited and inspired for the trip as I go down the Vegas look checklist:
Hot Dress
Big Hair
Lots of Sparkle
The Highest Heels I Can Possibly Wear
and a Fun, Sexy Attitude
While I realize that everything that happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas, it has been my experience that things happen in Vegas that do not happen anywhere else!  I think my favorite memory was eating at Bouchon  with three of my friends a few years back.  We were treated to a five course dinner, each course paired with wine and to our surprise the entire thing was comped!  Everything was delicious and we felt like royalty!  Everyone has a fun Vegas story, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment