Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

La Soie Bridal Event with Yuliya M. Photography

 First of all, I just love the La Soie space!  Floor to ceiling windows allow so much amazing natural light.  I feel like brides-to-be cannot ask for a better space to try on the gown that they will wear on one of the most important days of their lives.

Second of all, this post is incredibly overdue.  Yuliya, of Yuliya M. Photography, accompanied me at the Red, White and Bridal Event last summer .... well, Fourth of July Weekend to be exact.  She was kind enough to share her gorgeous photos from the day so I can give you a glimpse into the event!

 I did some florals in barnwood boxes with succulent and cacti with greens and dahlia.  I also incorporated old jars and red mercury glass.  There were a few various stations set up throughout the store.  I also brought in a bouquet that went with the flowers above as well as a tall centerpiece arrangement of baby's breath and rose petals and a intense red arrangement.  Which style is your favorite?












Photos: Yuliya M. Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment