Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

La Boda de Sal y Kina



This past weekend I had the honor of putting together centerpiece arrangements for a beautiful wedding in Sonoma, CA.  The ceremony took place on a hillside of a sprawling estate overlooking the valley.  I was asked to incorporate lots of fall colors into the arrangements to keep with the seasonal October wedding.  This was by far the largest job I have done to date...but I survived (and so did my boyfriend, aka my flower-boy assistant)! 

Four Tall Arrangements with Cymbidium Orchid Sprays Accented the Dance Floor

I had to do a little impromptu arranging at the reception site as there were 6 additional tables that needed arrangements!

Green Cymbidium Orchid in Rocks

Mini Calla Lillis and Yellow Ranuculus







 

The stunning bride forgot her bouquet for her walk down the aisle but soon had it in hand for the ceremony!
Flowers Used: Tulips, Agonis, Aspidistra Leaves, Chocolate Cosmos, Craspedia, Dahlias, Dusty Miller, Fern Curls, Hypericum Berries, Orange Unique Roses, Protea Pincusions, Mini Sunflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment