Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Greeting Cards

I have been told many times in my life that I am an old soul.  Admittedly, I do conform to some old traditions and there are times when I act like an old lady!  Hand-made touches are the best and people really appreciate them when you put in the effort. I believe that you should always show up to dinner parties, cocktail parties, etc. with something in-hand.....a host/hostess gift, appetizer, dessert, bottle of wine....something!  I feel naked showing up to an event empty-handed!  I believe hand-made dishes are the best and most heartfelt.  If you can't make it, please don't bring the food in the Safeway box you bought it in....present it on a nice serving dish!

I believe in sending out birthday cards.....although lately this "old tradition" has changed a little since I am now a member of cocodot.com,  I try to send out email cards and invitations.  I justify sending the emails since it is better for the environment (but occasionally it is still nice to receive an invitation by snail mail and hold it in your hands)!  I send out lots of cards and evites via cocodot..... it is an excellent site!

Another tradition I have kept up over the last few years is sending out holiday cards.  I think it is a great way to keep in touch and let people know you're thinking of them during this magical time of year!  Tiny Prints. is one of my favorite online printers!  In the past, I have used them for my business cards and holiday cards.  Their finished product always meet my expectations and look great!  Tiny Prints also has some excellent deals and discounts on their products that I receive via email or Facebook.  So naturally, I selected them to print my holiday card this year!  There are so many choices when it comes to picking out a card it is hard to select one design.  I picked the Iron Gate Flat Holiday Greeting Card in Blue.  The flat card is printed as a postcard which eliminates the hassle of licking and stuffing envelopes....and the postage is conveniently .28 cents!    The postcard also has space on the back to type a note!  The turn-around time on orders is pretty quick (I think I could my cards within 4 or 5 days of ordering).  Here's what my finished product looks like!
Iron Gate Flat Holiday Greeting Cards      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment