Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Breathe and Smile!

Source: via Monica on Pinterest

Yay! Made it to the weekend! I am looking forward to seeing a special show tonight (I'll let you know how it goes) in a cool little town with some of my favorite people!

This last week has really shown me how lucky I am to have so many people that care about me.  I honestly could not ask for better friends and family!  My parents really are awesome.  And, if you ask me, they raised two uh-mazing people!  I am looking forward to seeing the second one soon!  The rest of you know who you are....yes, I am talking to you. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend....enjoy those Superbowl commercials!


By the way, does anyone know how I can get one of these without paying $3,000? I am a little obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment