Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

Yesterday was such a great day! I took the train over to the city and met up with my girlfriend at Red's Java House (a San Francisco landmark and total dive).  We hung out there for a couple of hours with some of her friends and then headed over to AT&T Park.  Our seats were a little past 1st base where we got to soak in the bay area sunshine and watch out for foul balls! It would have been great if the Giants won but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless!  After the game we met up with friends at 21st Amendment  for a drink then decided to grab a bite to eat before we had to catch the train home.  We ran into Mike Krukow on the street.  He was meandering home and he said,"Hi!" as I walked towards him so I shook his hand and he told me to have a fun night.  It was a very random/funny experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment