Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

All That Glitters



The last of the glitter confetti tracked home on New Years has finally been vacuumed so I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a "Happy 2012!"  Ironically, my celebration ended in evacuating a local club that someone sprayed mace in during an altercation.  Yes, I basically got pepper sprayed ringing in the new year! And, while it was technically 2012 at that point, I think the event was a poignant ending to the year 2011 because 2012 has rocked so far! 

In December, I was lucky enough to work with a lovely mother and bride.  I cannot wait to show you photos from the wedding in a few weeks!  Recently, I have had so much fun meeting with some of my 2012 and even 2013 brides!  I think it is so cool that each one has such a unique vision for their wedding and it is so fun for me to come up with new and different designs for each one.  I wasn't sure what would happen with In Full Bloom in 2012 but it seems to steadily be growing.  I can't thank enough those those of you who have trusted me to design your wedding flowers!  A wedding day is such a momentous occasion, I feel very luck to have been a crucial part of making all my beautiful bride's wedding puzzle pieces fit together! 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment