Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TURNING 30 |IN FULL BLOOM BY MJL| POST & BEAM CO.| MATTEO'S SACRAMENTO

 It happened!  I turned 30.  And, honestly, it felt like any other day to me.  No, I did not have a meltdown.  Nor, I did not get five more cats and start hoarding my life away.  Being a party planner, I essentially threw my own party with a little help from a few special people.  It wasn't a dirty thirty, but a classy celebration that included lots of delicious food with wine pairings from Matteo's, absolutely lovely music by Coday Anthony along with so many people who are important to me!  Everything was perfect, but if I could have changed one thing about the night I wish it would have lasted longer.  I felt like the evening passed me by in the blink of an eye....much like the last 30 years. 

 All of these photos are compliments of Laura Anthony from Post & Beam Co.  I had a really hard time picking just a couple of photos for this blog post so there are a lot of pictures here!  I hope you enjoy!


















Venue: Matteo's
Food & Wine: Matteo's
Flowers & Décor: In Full Bloom by MJL
Photos by: Post & Beam Co. (Laura Anthony)
Musician: Coday Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment