Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In Full Bloom by MJL with Nicole Cook Photography on the American River

I've said it before, and I will say it again (over and over), I just adore Nicole Cook!  She is such a wonderful photographer and was kind enough to snap a few shots of my flowers from a photo shoot we collaborated on a few months back.  Click here to see some photos with our gorgeous model, Peyton!  Nicole and I were lucky enough to have the talent and keen eye of Jessica Palmer from Polish & Pout for this shoot too!  Jessica is incredibly knowledgeable and regularly shares wonderful tips on her blog and instagram about make-up, hair, fashion and more!

For more life In Full Bloom by MJL follow me on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook. Or, click through to my website! www.infullbloombymjl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment